Meghan's Blog

..cherish yesterday..live today..dream tomorrow..(:

About

Name: Meghan

Age: 13 (7th grade)

Interests: Playing sports. My favorite sport is basketball.  I love playing it and watching it.  I love Watching the Boston Celtics and Rajon Rondo play in the NBA.  My 2nd favorite sport is softball.  Jennie Fintch inspired me to start playing softball and pitching. I love to run.  When I’m running i feel like all my problems  just leave my mind  get done.

Favorite color: lime green and purple

In 2005 my sister was diagnosed with diabetes and every summer I walk to raise my for diabetes so they can find a cure. (:

3 Comments to

“About”

1. February 24th, 2011 at 2:56 am       Miss W. Says:

G’day Meghan,
    Thanks for joining the March 2011 student blogging challenge. So you can contact other students and look at their blogs, make sure you keep referring to this page on the challenge blog.

Also each week starting in March, check out the student challenge blog for the different activities to do – look at ‘Latest challenge posts’ under the map on the right sidebar.

2. March 16th, 2011 at 10:16 am       Kaylani P Says:

Hey Meghan! so i hear you play basketball and softball.? me too! What positions do you play.? in basketball im a post, and in softball im a pitcher and catcher! (:

3. March 17th, 2011 at 11:58 am       Meghan Says:

In basketball I play post and softball I pitch and play 1st base. (:

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar